Sales and Marketing Intern
Are you looking for an INTERNSHIP opportunity for spring and summer that offers:
- Part-time hours?
- Flexible work schedule?
- Challenging responsibilities in a professional office environment?
If the answer is yes, we may have just what you’re looking for!
Kendall Hunt is a customized textbook publisher in the Higher Education market and we currently have an internship opportunity at our Dubuque headquarters for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with proven experience in Outlook, Word and Excel to join our team. The internship is for the spring and summer.
About the Job
Responsibilities include researching contact information for potential adopters, e-mail marketing campaigns, and follow- up on inquiries received through the Kendall Hunt web site.
Duties may include:
- Follow-up on marketing campaigns
- Assist with grassroots marketing and research
- Research names and email addresses for lists, email campaigns, announcements, etc.
- Follow-up on possible adopter requests on non-marketed titles that are received through the Kendall Hunt site
- Other special projects may be assigned
For confidential consideration, submit resume.